Pages

Introduction

  Hello!

 My name's Kirsty Bryan and this blog will be a bundle of research, planning and preproduction to document my progress in making a two minute film opening for my coursework in A-level media.
I will be working with three other people to produce my film - Yolanda Wallbanks, Lauren Ramsden and Winn Kan.

Previously, I have never studied media. Nonetheless, I feel as though I still bring experience to the group as I enjoy photography and I have had practice editing videos as I used to upload to YouTube. At the moment, I'm still coming to terms with analysing film, but hopefully over the year it'll start to come more naturally. There's a lot of theory in media that I should catch up on as I didn't take it at GCSE, but I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and taking part in such a creative subject!

Enjoy!

Unknown